EURONET SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By signing up and / or providing information, [https://icici-shop.epayworldwide.com/vouchers.html] you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information provided by you
- You may give information about you by filling in forms on [https://icici-shop.epayworldwide.com/vouchers.html] (“URL”). This includes information you provide when you register to use URL, subscribe to the service provided on the URL by a third party, and when you report a problem with URL. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, Mobile Number and personal description.
- With regard to each of your visits to the URL we may automatically collect the following information: technical information,
- including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
- Information you provide on the URL may be used:
- to carry out our obligations whether arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or otherwise and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to provide you with information about other goods and services offered on the URL that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- to ensure that content from the URL is presented in the most effective manner.
- Information provided by you may be used:
- to administer the URL and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the URL to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of any service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the URL safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the URL.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.